Our expert florists will design an individual hand-tied bouquet of the freshest beautiful flowers available that day at the auction. Presented in beautiful Eco-friendly coloured kraft paper and natural raffia. (To celebrate the seasons best flowers, each delivery month the bouquet will be different representing the best flowers)
How it works
1. Choose your bouquet and length of the subscription. The picture shown represents the size of the bouquet that will be delivered (not the actual bouquet). Our florists will select the best quality seasonal flowers at the market that day. No 2 months will be the same! We hope by doing this we can offer you the best quality flowers and keep it exciting/interesting for the recipients.
2. Select your first delivery date. After your first delivery, we will contact your recipient directly to organise further deliveries on a day to suit them. Have a holiday coming up? Don’t worry we are flexible and can work around any commitments they may have.
3. Type in your recipients delivery address and contact details. As we are a local independent florist we can only deliver in the local Leamington Spa and surrounding areas (CV31-34 postcode areas). Anything outside this area will unfortunately not be accepted. A full postcode is necessary with the full name of the recipient. If you have the recipients telephone this is also useful (but not essential).
4. Let us know what personal message you would like to accompany your first bouquet (future deliveries will not contain a card). We will handwrite this message for you on a small gift card to accompany your flowers.
5. Select Buy It Now to progress to the easy payment screen. Your payment will be a one-off upfront. For ease of purchase, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal. If you wish to extend the subscription you can contact us directly to set up your own bespoke service or you can go back on and reselect the subscription of your choice.
6. That’s it! Leave the rest to us. We will make and deliver your first bouquet with your personalised message on your day of choice. After that, we will contact either yourself or the recipient (whichever you prefer) to organise future delivery dates to fit around you or your recipient.
If you have any further unanswered questions please refer to our frequently asked questions page for more helpful advice.